Let’s face it, running a business is hard work. You’re busy jumping from one aspect of the business to the other. You’re tired because you wear multiple hats day in and day out.
There’s no point doing all the hard work now for little or no reward later.
Where many people fail is in their lack of knowledge of where to begin and to then confidently make decisions that will move them in the right direction, whether that be for a comfortable retirement or a prosperous lifestyle pre-retirement. Let’s not kid anyone, we want to be able to enjoy life now and well into the future.
No matter what phase of life you’re in, it’s never too early to start strategically planning for the lifestyle you want. Creating financial wealth and a strong financial future will take preparation, planning and careful decisions now, in order to prosper well into the future.
The advice we provide our clients is strategically centred around your personal goals, needs and future desires and customised to your individual circumstances. We want to put your hard-earned money to work, assist you in making smart choices so you achieve the best possible outcomes now and well into the future.
To create this success, there are a few ‘golden rules’ we like to follow and provide our clients. They are simple, yet if followed allow you to create the lifestyle or retirement of your choosing:
- Education on your options
- Budget and spend within your means now
- Invest wisely
- Evaluate and adjust, as required
- Protect your wealth
We provide the following Wealth Creation SeRvices:
Wealth Creation Services INCLUDe:
- early planning, advice and reviews to keep clients on track with personal goals and objectives.
- Proactive accounting to suit personal situations and tailored recommendations to maximise client returns
- Administration of your superannuation requirements
- Self-Managed Super Fund structure set up (execution only), administration services and advice on taxation implications Note: we do not hold an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) so do not provide any financial advice but can recommend a financial planner if you require one.
- We also have a strong network of reliable professionals including Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners, marketing gurus, quantity surveyors and many others so if you have needs outside of our services range we will still know someone that can meet your needsTax planning and advice
As a business owner, how can you own your first home?
CLIENT CASE STUDY:
We see many business owners who are aspiring to buy their first homes and unfortunately these business owners often feel their accountants don’t have their goals in mind and aren’t providing any tangible, pro-active and actionable advice that is going to help them achieve their home ownership goal.
In one instance we assessed the financial position of a couple who had been in business for a number of years.
How did we help them?
Taking a deep look into their business we were able to make several recommendations around director remuneration, tax planning, utilisation of losses, utilisation of franking credits attached to fully franked dividends, use of the existing company as a savings vehicle, explained how loan account balances can operate to their advantage and a recommendation to see a qualified mortgage broker.
Not only did our intensive planning project tax savings of almost $15,000 per annum on a single change but also highlighted that they would likely meet their home deposit goal AND meet the banks borrowing capacity requirements within 18 months of implementing our recommendations!